Deliver Private Cloud Database as a Service with VMware vFabric Data Director
sponsored by VMware, Inc.
VMware recently announced VMware vFabric™ Data Director, a new database deployment and operations platform that enables enterprise IT organizations to offer database as a private cloud service. Built on top of VMware vSphere 5, vFabric Data Director enables IT organizations to:
- Control database sprawl through automation and consistent policy enforcement
- Accelerate application development cycles with self-service database management
- Increase datacenter efficiency by extending the benefits of virtual infrastructure to the database tier
The first database to be supported is vFabric Postgres, based on PostgreSQL, with others to follow.
Attend this webcast to learn:
- How VMware vFabric Data Director can help you build database-as-a-service in your datacenter
- The vision behind vFabric Data Director and its core capabilities
(THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.)